About the Library
The Library among other sophisticated infrastructure is a well-stocked library that serves as a wonderful wealth of reference materials. The library subscribes to most of the important national and international Journals and magazines and is refreshed with the latest editions of reference books frequently. Absolute silence should be maintained in the library. The library is open on all working days of the college between 9.00 a.m and 4.30 p.m. Reference books are issued only on weekends.
The members of the library are given the following:
- Staff – Teaching – 5 cards
- Staff – Non – Teaching – 2 cards
- Students (P.G) – 3 cards
- Students (U.G) – 2 cards
- Subject Books - 15 Days
- Fiction – 20 Days
- Loose issues of journals and reference books are not issued but can be referred to in the library.
- Loss of Library card must be reported to the Librarian. Duplicate card will be issued on collecting a fine of Rs 50/-.
- Delay in return of books is not encouraged. Overdue charges of Rs.1/- for the first day and Rs.2/- for the following days are charged. After a week the membership card will be suspended.
Name & Qualifications of Library Staff
- K.Thiruppathi M.T.M., M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed,.: Librarian , SLET (State Level Eligibility Test)
- K. Dhanaselvi M.A., M.L.I..Sc., M.Phil.: Asst. Librarian
- R.Munusamy M.A,. M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.: Asst. Librarian
- D. Munusamy C.L.I.Sc.: Library Asst.
- K. Senthil Kumar : Library Attender